European Film Promotion
Bosnia and Herzegovina with the Association of Filmmakers became a member of European Film Promotion in 2015.
European Film Promotion (EFP) is the only existing international network of organisations promoting and marketing European cinema worldwide.
Founded in 1997 by ten members as a non-profit organisation, EFP has grown into a leading international promotion organisation with a membership of 38 organisations representing 37 countries in Europe – from Portugal in the West to Georgia in the East. EFP represents the diverse interests of its members through a variety of initiatives which take place under the EFP banner at prestigious international festivals and markets around the globe.
Some of the most important EFP projects are:
- Shooting Star – promotion of young acting talents at Berlinale
- Producers on the Move – promotion of producers at Marche du Film of Cannes Film Festival,
- Oscar Screenings - National Oscar candidate promotion in LA
- Europe! Voices of Women in Film – promotion of female filmmakers at Sidney Film Festival
- Future frames – student’s film promotion at Karlovy Vary International Film Festival
Besides these projects, EFP offers their members possibility for promotion and development worldwide.
Even though our Association has been the member of EFP for only two years so far, we have already participated successfully at Toronto Lab in 2015, and 2016 and 2017 editions of the Producers on the Move Program at Cannes Film Festival with producers Adis Đapo and Zoran Galić.
More about EFP.