Association of Filmmakers of Bosnia and Herzegovina in collaboration with Sarajevo Film Festival annually organizes Film program of Bosnia and Herzegovina (12-17 August) in the framework of Sarajevo Film Festival. Part of this section is the student program which this year brings 13 student films from BiH film schools and academies.
The student line-up:
- AMATERI OR THE LOST INNOCENTS by Graeme Cole, Sarajevo Film Academy
- APNOEA by Andronikos Konstantinos Dimopoulos, Sarajevo Film Academy
- ČISTOĆA by Neven Samardžić, Academy of Performing Arts Sarajevo
- INVESTIGATIONS OF A DOG by Aleksandra Niemczyk, Sarajevo Film Academy
- KRAJ DANA by Asja Krsmanović, Academy of Performing Arts Sarajevo
- LEJLA by Stijn Bouma, Sarajevo Film Academy
- LOST CITY by Sara Radusinović, Art Academy Banja Luka
- LJUBAV ZA DVIJE by Zoran Pilipović, Art Academy Banja Luka
- NADŽIVETI KORNJAČU by Katarina Živanović, Faculty of Dramatic and Film Arts Bijeljina
- ONE DAY by Janja Bijelić, Akademija umjetnosti Banja Luka
- PATULJAK by Sara Ristić, Academy of Performing Arts Sarajevo
- SATSEVA by Inga Kukobat, Art Academy Banja Luka
- ZIMSKO SUNCE by Pilar Palomero, Sarajevo Film Academy
In the sixth year of this competitive section the films are competing for:
1. Best Student Film Award,
2. Special Jury Prize, and
3. Special Mention.
The Jury of the Student Competition is: Ivo Čolak, Board president of Film Fund Sarajevo, Aleksandra Mitrić Štifanić, director of the film festival First Shot and set designer Vedran Hrustanović.
The films will be shown in Kriterion Cinema from 14 to 16 August and this program has in the past years become the major meeting place of the film schools from Bosnia and Herzegovina.