Cameraman Association of Bosnia and Herzegovina (ASBH) launched the award for best filming, after which it announced the winners.
The members of the association could nominate their works produced between January 2017 and December 2018.
The winners are declared in seven categories: feature film, TV series, documentary, short feature film, music video and advertising video.
The winners in these categories are:
· Erol Zubčević – feature film NEVER LEAVE ME
· Dragan Radetić and Saša Petković - TV series FLESH
· Amel Đikoli - documentary film SCREAM FOR ME SARAJEVO
· Eldar Emrić - short film BREATH
· Admir Švrakić - music video Helem Nejse “Bosnia”
· Faris Dobrača - advertising video for BH Telecom MOJA TV KAO NIKADA DO SAD
· Safet Kutlovac - reward for cooperation with the camera sector
The awards ceremony will be held at the Annual Assembly of ASBH, on 19 th January 2019.
Winners in the feature film, film series and documentary category are also candidates for the IMAGO awards, which will be held in Belgrade in March 2019.
Also, ASBH representative in the category of The Emerging young cinematographer IMAGO Awards is Dino Osmanović, with the CREATURE.
Cameraman Association of Bosnia and Herzegovina was funded in 2010 and it brings together 27 Director of photography, cameraman, gaffer and scene workers from all over Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Congratulations to the winners!