- 10.03.2017Sarajevo Film Festival:Talents Sarajevo Call for Entries 2017
- 05.01.2017BOSNIAN-HERZEGOVINIAN FILM FESTIVAL NY ANNOUNCES 2017 JURY MEMBERS, ACTING PERFORMANCE AWARD
Facebook fan page
Association of Filmmakers in B&H
Association of Filmmakers in B&H21.08.2015
Seventh day of BH. Film Programme kicks off with the slot of professional short films at 12:30 in Cinema 5 at Multiplex Cinema City:
- THE LAST WILL by Zoran Ćatić,
- COFFEE by Aid Bešić,
- ONE WAY TICKET by Jasmin Pivić,
- WATCHING THE BALL by Martin Kleinmichel, Ivan Ramadan, Anastasia Tasić and Tatiana Moshkova,
- LAST PERSPECTIVE by Mladen Đukić,
- DAMAGED GOODS by Nermina Hamzagića, already shown as part of Competition Programme – short film,
- WHISKEY AND MILK by Miroslav Mandić and
- AH, ŠTA ĆEMO LJUBAV KRITI by Duško Mazalica.
At 16:45 you will have opportunity to watch three documentaries. The first of them has already been shown as part of Competition programme – documentary film:
- SELF REFLECTION by Nedim Alikadić,
- HORIZON by Marko Šipka and
- HOSPITAL INCOGNITO by Zdenko Jurilj.
If you feel like ending your day with the documentary film you might like to watch SOUL TRAIN by Nermin Hazagić at 21:00 in Cinema 4 at Multiplex Cinema City.
SOUL TRAIN follows rappers Frankie and Kontra, DJ Soul and music producer Billain, who traveled more than 500 kilometers in four days, visiting Tuzla, Banja Luka, Zenica, Sarajevo, Mostar and Konjic, meeting musicians from Bosnia and Herzegovina. In this road studio they recorded sounds and created new songs.
No documents for download
let's talk about filmarchive
- 22.08.2015REMEMBERING A BIT DIFFERENT CHILDHOOD
- 22.08.2015BH. FILM PROGRAMME: DAY 8
- 21.08.2015BH. FILM PROGRAMME: DAY 7
- 20.08.2015SOCIAL PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD OF FICTION FILMS
1.98 MB download
2.78 MB download
6.7 MB download